[R-sig-Geo] SaTScan: (geo)graphical visualization in R?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Tue Oct 23 13:45:28 CEST 2007

Virgilio,

DCLuster is certainly a good alternative tool.
Perhaps another solution could be just reading SaTScan output
into R and making objects like those
in DCLuster, then using the same graphical tools. We'll see.

Thanks!

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster