[R-sig-Geo] SaTScan: (geo)graphical visualization in R?

Virgilio Gomez-Rubio v.gomezrubio at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 13:15:08 CEST 2007

Dear Agustin,

We implemented some of these tests in DCLuster. I was planning to
include some functions to exploit the results from Kulldorff's test in
the next release, so any comments will be welcome.

Meanwhile, the way we presented the  results was to plot all the
centroids in a color (say, blue) and the centroids of the areas included
in the cluster in a different colour (red). Instead of just the
centroids you may prefer to fill areas in the cluster in a colour and
leave the others in white.

But I guess that what you want is to import the results from SatScan,
right? I am afraid that I have done nothing about that.

Hope this helps.

Virgilio