[R-sig-Geo] About GeoBUGS and R

            mina_gu at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Nov 21 06:42:08 CET 2007

Dear Dr.Virsillo

Thank you for reply.
I try to spplot().

I want to use GeoBUGS for modeling and mapping(e.g SMR
map).
The former,I use GeoBUGS function by way of R2WinBUGS,but
latter I can't.

Usually,R2WinBUGS write results in logfile(.odc).
I want to add map to the logfile by way of R.
(If I use GeoBUGS's GUI with R2WinBUGS running on debug
mode(bugs(...,debug=TRUE)),
I can get it..)

Regards

Minag