[R-sig-Geo] Posted by: murc at May 6, 2007 10:57 PM Subsonic only sounds good to the bean-counters cause it costs less money.

Cyril brzw at crosslibrary.com
Thu May 10 18:17:37 CEST 2007

STOCK TRADER ALERT! THURSDAY MAY 10,2007

FRANKFURT STOCK EXCHANGE
CARBON RACE CORP.
Symbol: NDGB.F
Price: .97
WKN A0LCLD
ISIN US14115Q1058

DON'T TAKE YOU EYES OFF THIS STOCK FOR ONE MINUTE THURSDAY... IS
FRANKFURT THE NEW, "HOME OF THE WINNERS?" THE "ALERT" IS ON!!!

the crows figure it out in days and then ignore it. blog: Has Blogging
Peaked?
Has anyone else has noticed a similar phenomenon or used a similar
approach?
These are the conclusions of the Air Force's recently completed analysis
of alternatives for a next-generation bomber to be fielded around 2018.
Expose these jerks like the Wizard of Oz and see if the lion doesn't get
his courage back. They then decide to prune their list of feeds.
" by Robert Vamosi just might open a few eyes and cause lawyers to
rethink how pervasive electronic discovery is really becoming. There are
undoubtedly several of you now reading this post from whom I have an
email that needs a reply. It's nice to see legal publications link
outside the family every now and then.
[I await to be corrected on all points by the DT readership ;-)].
i believe the british get 'prissy' because the alternative engine
involves rolls royce, and was promised as part of the deal that saw
britain become the only tier 1 partner in the jsf project.
It's definitely become one consideration that should be on your list as
you consider your technology options inside and outside your office.
Even worse is poor mic placement, when the sounds of the audience
opening pop cans and blowing their noses is more prominent than the
speaker's voice. From turning your computers off to better power
management to server virtualization to software as a service and hosted
applications, many things are happening in this space.
Posted by: Lee Wahler  at May  3, 2007 12:42 AM ". Excerpt feeds require
that a reader click-through and visit your blog. Let us know if there
are topics you'd like us to cover. And, that guess is clearly that there
continues to be significant growth.
Bit of a strange decision, it being such a gamer's game, but I suppose
Puerto Rico has sold well enough. The article is also a must-read for
the discussion of privacy, criminal investigation, insurance, and other
issues raised by these devices. In the past year, I hit on the new terms
"electronic discovery 2. blog: Do Excerpt Feeds and Poor Sound Quality
Podcasts Have Something in Common? There seems to be a smidgen of
unwarranted optimism as to secure forward basing opportunities. First it
was Peak Oil. Buzz Moseley, who told us that air power is inflicting the
most casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Chandler adds anecdotal evidence that computers do better than humans,
at least considering cost.
blog: Green Legal Technology: Is the Time Ripe?
The more authentic you are the more effective the communicator you are.
Does anyone think it won't make lawyers jobs in electronic discovery
even more complicated.
Reports of Death of PowerPoint Greatly Exaggerated?
Let me know if you might be interested in reading a new version of that
article or becoming one of the participants.
You save yourself the time and effort of clicking through to see the
rest of the post. Some the programming from law schools, such as panel
discussions with excellent speakers, is largely spoiled for me by
terrible production quality.
You can jump to any slide without having to exit out of your
presentation, and the Presenter View displays a big, fat timer to keep
you honest. We monitor over 300 podcasts and blogs on behalf of our
clients.
This one-of-a kind CaseMap Client Summit is conducted almost exclusively
by peers who are successfully using CaseMap in their practice.
Electronic discovery is an ever-changing universe.
com article to one of my articles (and my most popular article ever, at
that). i believe the british get 'prissy' because the alternative engine
involves rolls royce, and was promised as part of the deal that saw
britain become the only tier 1 partner in the jsf project. I'm also
doing more podcasts and publishing in other outlets.
Once I listen to a podcast, I generally delete it in iTunes. 0," and
"litigation 2.
What new terms should you be coining?
I didn't use the standard automatic "first 20 or 50 words" excerpt that
people commonly use today.
Yes, that's an inside joke that I'm sure Denise will appreciate (listen
to an earlier audio version of same joke).
When I feel I have too much on my iPod (it's pretty full), I'll start to
delete podcasts.
It does not address the way ahead, and there have been several
signifcant steps taken by Adm Allen to address problems.
Are they the ones that go red when we're not looking?
com, here are some statistics for the period Feb 1 2007 to April 5,
2007: total posts were 43,278, with a daily average of around 677 posts.
No, not about their utility and value - I could see that from the first
podcast I listened to (an interview with William Gibson). I seem to have
let this post drift away from "green legal technology," but I'll
follow-up on that idea soon. In his recent post "Is it finally time to
ditch PowerPoint?
Shame them into stopping.
Dick Cheney cancelled the A-12 program on 7 January 1991, just as the
bombs started to fall on Baghdad during Operation Desert Storm. Two
weeks ago DeKort testified before a House committee investigating
Deepwater.
That's not exactly what Rubel's point was, but I've noticed that my
posts per week, a more useful metric to me, has been dropping from about
5 to more like 3.