[R-sig-Geo] managing road network

Quim Barris quimbarris at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:37:18 CEST 2007

Dear UseRs,

I need an algorithm to determine if two points are in the same
continuous area.

The extended problem is:

I've a number of points, in the next step I do an interpolation
method, and obtain a grid of points; with this grid we create class
groups. With the class groups we decide if I can use the points or
not, because the grid interpolation define an area of the class
groups.

The problem is than I only can use the points whose are in a
continuous area.    If two points are in the same class group but not
in the same continuous area we don't can use it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English level

Quim Barris