[R-sig-Geo] can't find the function of GE_SpatialGrid

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Mar 29 15:33:56 CEST 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Yong Li wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The following is the code I try to build grid from polygons, but was
> hammered by the error in the subject. Any idea helps me.

sessionInfo() ?

What is the version of your maptools package - the function you are
looking for has only been present since 0.6-7.

By the way, GE_SpatialGrid() will not accept an input object which is not
in geographical coordinates, and yours is projected, but this is not the
problem you state here.

Roger