[R-sig-Geo] can't find the function of GE_SpatialGrid

Yong Li yong.li at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 14:38:22 CEST 2007

Dear all,

The following is the code I try to build grid from polygons, but was
hammered by the error in the subject. Any idea helps me.

Yong

setwd("d:/Rcode/0_Zone")
library(maptools)

xx <- readShapePoly("Newshape.shp", IDvar="ID",
                    proj4string=CRS("+proj=tmerc
                                    +lat_0=0
                                    +lon_0=111
                                    +k    =1.000000
                                    +x_0  =500000
                                    +y_0  =0
                                    +ellps=krass
                                    +units =m
                                    +no_defs"))

plot(xx, col="red")

grd <- GE_SpatialGrid(xx, asp=1, maxPixels=100)$SG