[R-sig-Geo] PBSmapping to SpatialPolygonsDF

Virgilio Gómez-Rubio v.gomezrubio at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 22:53:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am also interested in this convertion function. In fact, yesterday
night I wrote some code to convert from PolySet to SP, but Roger's code
is much better than mine...

If nobody is already doing it, can I take Roger's code, add a few checks
and make a function to be included in, say, maptools?

Best regards,

Virgilio