[R-sig-Geo] R-sig-Geo Digest, Vol 43, Issue 14

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Fri Mar 16 13:27:16 CET 2007

Hi Tim,
I am not quite sure what you are getting at here. Do you want to
intersect
polygons and then select the set of lines that form the outer perimeter?
Do you wan the convex hull of a set of polygons. I guess I have been out
of the
GIS world to long. It seems to me that this would be something easy to
solve,
just tedious iteration of the polygon coordinates and some
triangulation.

Nicholas