[R-sig-Geo] Seeking local help

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Sat Mar 10 08:59:27 CET 2007

William,

The chance that a spatial search will place experienced users of the
contributed heir.part package (not revised since November 2005) close to
you is not large, given that (then) both authors were at Monash in
Australia. Please consider contacting them directly with your question,
the email addresses are in:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/packages/hier.part.pdf

The regular R-help list sometimes has ads for paid courses,
xlsolutions-corp.com had one March 8.

Good luck!

Roger