[R-sig-Geo] Seeking local help

William EspenshadeIII william.espenshadeiii at villanova.edu
Sat Mar 10 01:25:04 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am new to R, and would like to speak with someone on the phone or in
person about it's use.

I've read a great deal of the .pdf's that come packaged with the
program, and still have not found enough of what I would like to
know.  It seems a few minutes conversation with a versed R user would
be a great help.

I have general questions, and specific about the heir.part module.

I'm at Villanova University in the Philadelphia PA, USA - part of the
world.

My phone is 215-483-7675, most often after 2:30 pm weekdays works best.

Or please let me call you.  I'd be happy to sponsor a local
conversation at the tavern of your choice.

Thanks, kind regards.
Will Espenshade