[R-sig-Geo] krige.bayes output

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Jun 21 19:24:12 CEST 2007

Dear Giovanna

For certain values of the Box-Cox transformation it is not possible to
compute kriging variances.
Therefore a measure of the uncertainty of the predictions is computed by
(Q3-Q1)/4
where Q3 and Q1 are the 3rd and 1st quartiles

best
P.J.

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratório de Estatística e Geoinformação)
Universidade Federal do Paraná
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil