[R-sig-Geo] krige.bayes output

giovanna jona lasinio giojona at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:25:57 CEST 2007

Dear all,
I'm running a bayesian kriging using krige.bayes in the geoR library.
I'm using a linux machine with R 2.4. I'm running a chain of annual
surfaces estimation and I'm using every year's output to build the prior
for the next one through the function post2prior (always, geoR library).
My predictive distribution is back-transformed (Box-Cox) from Gaussian
(log transformation).

My problem concerns the krige.bayes output, in the predictive list I
find an element named uncertainty of the same length as my surface. I
was not able to find any explanation of what is in it searching the help
and the mailing list archive.
Does anyone know what  is it?

Best
Giovanna Jona Lasinio