[R-sig-Geo] points in shape file

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Jul 24 19:43:35 CEST 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, ONKELINX, Thierry wrote:

> Diego,
>
> You should provide us with a reproducible sample of your code (even if
> it's not working). Reproducing the errors you get makes it easier for us
> to find the sollution.

Indeed. The code is in fact from the BayesX website, and isn't in any CRAN
package as far as I know.

http://www.stat.uni-muenchen.de/~bayesx/maps/shp2bnd.r

Diego will need to enter traceback() immediately after the error, and add
the output of sessionInfo(), to have any hope of getting helpful advice.

Roger