[R-sig-Geo] points in shape file

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Tue Jul 24 12:09:38 CEST 2007

Diego,

You should provide us with a reproducible sample of your code (even if it's not working). Reproducing the errors you get makes it easier for us to find the sollution.

Cheers,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics, methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney