[R-sig-Geo] Identifying overlapping polygons

Andrew Niccolai andrew.niccolai at yale.edu
Fri Feb 9 23:07:19 CET 2007

I am still feeling my way around the "protocol" of this list serve, so I do
not want to clobber the archives with unneccessary communication.  However,
I am compelled to say thanks for the quick turn around and the extremely
helpful suggestions from Greg and Roger.  Thanks and I will let you know how
it ends up!