[R-sig-Geo] plot.polylist polygon plot order

Didier Leibovici didier.leibovici at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 10:41:41 CEST 2007

Thanks for this, I've seen also the function plot.Map with the parameter
ol=NA but it is also "deprecated" (I didn't know plot.polylist was)

With plot.Map I had the message
 >plot(Z300PolMap,ol=NA,auxvar=Z300.PTA3[[1]]$v[1,],color="blue",nclass=300)
Warning message:
'plot.Map' is deprecated.
Use 'plot.Spatial' instead.
See help("Deprecated") and help("maptools-deprecated").

but I couldn't find plot.Spatial

thanks again
Didier