[R-sig-Geo] weighted spatial autoregression

Sam Field fieldsh at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 21 23:27:55 CEST 2007

Thanks Roger!

Sorry about omitting the subject line.  I have been working with errorsarlm() -
did not know about spautolm().  Do you know if there is something analogous
possible in the case of the spatial lag model,

Y = pWY + XB + e ?

I was going to start looking into it.

thanks!

Sam

--
********Note the new contact information*******

Samuel H. Field, Ph.D.
Senior Research Investigator
CHERP/Division of Internal Medicine - University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia VA Medical Center
3900 Woodland Ave (9 East)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 823-5800 EXT. 6155 (Office)