[R-sig-Geo] shapefiles, images, iimagemaps, and removinginternalboundary lines

matt.pettis at thomson.com matt.pettis at thomson.com
Thu Oct 19 18:40:14 CEST 2006

Thanks! Got it to work.

However, the install of "imagemap" didn't work for me... I'm on Windows
XP, and the souce comes in a .tar.gz file, which the 'Packages > Install
packages(s) from local .zip files...' doesn't recognize.  Any alternate
location for this, or a method for windows xp to import this module
correctly?

Thanks,
matt