[R-sig-Geo] how to do a principle component analysis with geo-referenced points

Hufkens Koen koen.hufkens at ua.ac.be
Mon Nov 13 10:15:27 CET 2006

Some articles:

>From fields to objects: A review of geographic boundary analysis
http://www.springerlink.com/content/q1kxcfqegmrmjv92/

Integrating Edge Detection and Dynamic Modeling in Quantitative Analyses of Ecological Boundaries
http://www.bioone.org/perlserv/?request=get-abstract&issn=0006-3568&volume=053&issue=08&page=0730

Measuring the abruptness of patchy ecotones - A simulation-based comparison of landscape pattern statistics
http://www.springerlink.com/content/k556v88m62g02462/

Edge effects in fragmented landscapes: a generic model for
delineating area of edge influences (D-AEI)
http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=U&q=http://research.eeescience.utoledo.edu/lees/pubs/zheng2000.pdf

I've got a lot more in my endnote database, I can send you the file if you want to because this copy pasting isn't exactly efficient.

regards,
Koen

--
Koen Hufkens, Phds