[R-sig-Geo] making hypothetical density data

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon May 8 10:29:24 CEST 2006

On Mon, 8 May 2006 tkobayas at indiana.edu wrote:

> Dear R users:
>
> I have been trying to create hypothetical data that describe a series
> of spatial distributions of employment density, single-center,
> duo-centers, etc. Here is a function I worked on, but have no idea to
> randomize clusters of employment. First, I must apologize for my little
> knowledge of R. Second, I apprecaite if anyone could kindly give me
> advice. Also, I have been searching a code to store subdata, such as
> coefficients in SPGWR, within a function.

If you attached code to your message, not the general instruction for all
R mailing lists:

"... most binary e-mail attachments are not accepted, i.e., they are
removed from the posting completely. As an exception, we allow
application/pdf, application/postscript, and image/png (and x-tar and
gzip on R-devel). You can use text/plain as well, or simply paste text
into your message instead."

Helping will be easier if we can see your example code (please keep it
very short, just enough to show your problem).