[R-sig-Geo] making hypothetical density data

tkobayas at indiana.edu tkobayas at indiana.edu
Mon May 8 09:16:19 CEST 2006

Dear R users:

I have been trying to create hypothetical data that describe a series
of spatial distributions of employment density, single-center,
duo-centers, etc. Here is a function I worked on, but have no idea to
randomize clusters of employment. First, I must apologize for my little
knowledge of R. Second, I apprecaite if anyone could kindly give me
advice. Also, I have been searching a code to store subdata, such as
coefficients in SPGWR, within a function.

Greatest thanks in advance.