[R-sig-Geo] R-sig-Geo Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2

Dan Bebber danbebber at forestecology.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 21:35:01 CEST 2006

Zhi Jie,

1. Yes, they are related. This is nicely explained in "Numerical Ecology 2nd
Edition" by Legendre & Legendre, published by Elsevier (1997). Any other
textbooks on spatial statistics should also be useful.
2. Sorry, not sure what you mean by 'spatial bootstrap'. Do you mean
randomization tests for Moran's I? If so, look in library(spdep).

Dan Bebber
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Oxford