[R-sig-Geo] image in a projected map

José Agustín García García agustin at unex.es
Mon Nov 7 16:26:46 CET 2005

Hi all, I am working on some climate data and I
need to make some projected maps of the results
of climate models. These results are given in a
gridded format (lon,lat, z).  I have no problem
at making contourlines using the package sp and
spproj, but my problem arise when I am going to
do an image plot of the data, because the grid is
regular in lat-long coordinates but not in the
projected map.  Also, I have problems trying to
label meridians and parallels.  Any help is
wellcome.

Sorry for my english

Agustin
--
José Agustín García
Departamento de Física, Universidad de Extremadura
Tfn. +34-924-289536, Fax. +34-924-289651, email agustin at unex.es