[R-sig-Geo] LocalG

danlinyu at uwm.edu danlinyu at uwm.edu
Wed Jul 6 05:12:36 CEST 2005

Debs:

    Actually, if you look at the example, at line 25, which says: G30s <-
localG(spNamedVec("val", xyz), nb2listw(include.self(nb30), style="B")), you
shall know how to use it. Indeed, include.self is a function within spdep
package, and is listed in the spdep package's manual.

    Hope this helps.

Danlin

drg999 at ksu.edu: