[R-sig-Geo] LocalG

drg999 at ksu.edu drg999 at ksu.edu
Tue Jul 5 22:58:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to conduct localG (both G and Gstar). I went through the
mannual page of spdep package where I found the following information:

"If the neighbours member of listw has a "self.included" attribute set
to TRUE, the Gstar variant, including the self-weight wii > 0, is
calculated and returned. The returned vector will have a "gstari"
attribute set to TRUE. Self-weights can be included by using the
include.self function in the spweights package before converting the
neighbour list to a spatial weights list with nb2listw.."

I did not find any package named 'spweights'. IS their any other
function in R that can do this?

Thanks for the help.
Debs.