[R-sig-Geo] Recent highlights?

Edzer J. Pebesma e.pebesma at geog.uu.nl
Wed Oct 20 08:12:25 CEST 2004

Frank,

you could get some inspiration from the pages Roger compiled: follow
R home page -> related links -> R spatial projects.

There's a number of packages that link R to GIS, and there are a whole
bunch of packages either dealing with point patterns or with geostatistical
data. One thing we're less active in is image analysis, or did I miss
something?

Best regards,
--
Edzer