[R-sig-Geo] Re: [R] writing polygons/segments to shapefiles(.shp)or other A rcGIS compatible file

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Tue Mar 2 16:30:36 CET 2004

Hi Roger,
Just working on it now. Just created an empty shapefile from R
complete with segmentation fault :)
debugging it now.

I think the code in shapelib, shprewind, is an example of using
the shapelib api to do shape checking. I will follow this up further.
meanwhile i will work on getting something started.

Nicholas