[R-sig-genetics] Online course - Introduction to Machine Learning in R

i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org
Mon Jan 29 19:54:00 CET 2024

Dear all,

there are still a few seats available for our course "Machine Learning - a hands-on introduction in R".

Dates: February 19-23, 2024

Format: Online

Course website: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course43/ ]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course43/ )

This course is perfect for those with zero or basic machine learning knowledge. If you're familiar with the R programming language, you're ready to dive in!

Our attendees will gain hands-on experience in using multivariate methods and machine learning for 'omics data analysis.

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops ]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course43/ )

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D