[R-sig-genetics] Course - Landscape Genomics in Lausanne, Switzerland - June 17-21

i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org
Thu Jan 11 16:22:56 CET 2024

Hello everyone,

 We are thrilled to announce that registrations are now open for our upcoming "in-person" workshop on "Landscape Genomics"

When: June 17-21, 2024
Where: EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland

Immerse yourself in a transformative learning experience as we delve into the fundamental intricacies of landscape genomics and sharpen your skills with cutting-edge methods. From harnessing environmental data using GIS to dissecting genetic variation in R, this workshop is a comprehensive journey through the essentials. Explore statistical approaches for unraveling local adaptation mysteries and gain hands-on expertise with tools like Sambada and LFMM. Cap off the experience with valuable insights into result interpretation and experiment planning.

This workshop is tailor-made for those passionate individuals ready to apply landscape genomics in the realms of evolutionary biology and conservation studies.

Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity! Secure your spot and explore more details on our course website: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course17/ ]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course17/ )

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR