[R-sig-genetics] Online course - GENE SET ENRICHMENT ANALYSIS IN R (May 3rd-6th)

i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org
Thu Apr 21 16:00:54 CEST 2022

Dear all,

there are the last seats available on the Physalia course "GENE SET ENRICHMENT ANALYSIS IN R", which will be held online from the 3rd to the 6th of May.

In this course, we will teach the use of popular GSEA tools, both for online-based tools and those implemented as R packages. We will give a detailed introduction on a variety of methods of GSEA analysis, including overrepresentation analysis, univariate methods, multivariate methods, as well as extensions of GSEA analysis, such as network-based GSEA, and single-sample GSEA. Finally, you will also learn downstream processing of GSEA results, including efficiently visualizing the massive GSEA results, clustering, and simplifying GSEA results via various methods.In the course, we will cover some other topics that are tightly related to GSEA analysis, such as multiple hypothesis testing. You will also learn how to implement GSEA methods completely from scratch in R.

Course website: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/gse-in-r/ ]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/gse-in-r/ )

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D