[R-sig-genetics] Polymorphic sites counting and fasta file expanding

Guillaume SCHWOB gu|||@ume_@chwob @end|ng |rom hotm@||@|r
Thu Apr 23 15:02:34 CEST 2020

Hello dear community,

I would have two questions:

The first one. I am looking for a way to count the number of polymorphic sites across a DNAbin object in R ?
I was thinking about using the package Pegas, but I didn’t find any function that could do that.

The second one. How can I expand a fasta file that contains unique sequences of haplotypes according to a frequency table ?

I would be grateful to any guidance,

Best wishes,

Guillaume SCHWOB
Post Doctorado en Ecología Microbiana
Proyecto Genomics Antarctic Biodiversity (GAB)

Laboratorio de Ecología Molecular (LEM)
Departamento de Ciencias Ecológicas
Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Chile
Las Palmeras 3425,
CP 7800003, Ñuñoa, Santiago, Chile

http://www.antarcticgenomics.cl <http://www.antarcticgenomics.cl/>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Guillaume_Schwob <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Guillaume_Schwob>