[R-sig-genetics] HWE calculation question

Felipe Hernández fhernandeu at uc.cl
Thu Mar 2 17:46:27 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I have used the pegas package to estimate HWE using a genind object. I got
the results from chi-squared and exact test based on Monte Carlo for my
whole set of loci (52 loci) across all my 29 populations. I wonder if there
is any option to calculate HWE and get exact test Monte Carlo results, but
for each population separately. Sorry if the question is so basic, but I
would appreciate any helpful advice!

Best,
Felipe

--