[R-sig-genetics] Suggestions regarding randomly repooling genind objects

Bhuller, Ravneet ravneet.bhuller13 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 15:04:40 CET 2017

Dear Members,

I have subset the genind object by population using seppop.

This has given me a new obj (which is a list of genind objects)

Now I want to randomly repool genind objects - incrementing the repooling size by 1 every time:

e.g.

1. randomly repool 2 genind objects, with replacement
2. randomly repool 3 genind objects, with replacement

and so on until all the genind objects are repooled.

Please if anyone can give me any suggestions on how to do this. I have tried various for loops but not successful.

Many thanks,

Rav