[R-sig-genetics] Subsetting a genind object.

nevil amos nevil.amos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:53:45 CET 2017

Is there a convenient way to subset a genind object using a vector of the
subset of individuals at one pass ( so that it correctly subsets  genotype
table, individuals, populations, XY coordinates etc?)

effective  working on the genind object as

data.frame[SubsetVector,] would on a data frame?

I realist that I can do this for each component of the object in turn but
thought there was a faster method that I cannot now find.

thanks.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]