[R-sig-genetics] LD calculation question

Felipe Hernández fhernandeu at uc.cl
Mon Apr 3 15:57:17 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

I have been using the pegas package (function LD2) to calculate LD among a
set of loci (52 loci) across 29 populations. I would like to do the same,
but within each population this time. However, because all the multiple
comparisons between loci pairs (considering the number of loci and
populations), that would take a lot of time. Any suggestion about how to
make it faster? Sorry if the question is really basic, but I would
appreciate any helpful advice, thanks!

Best,
Felipe

--
Felipe Hernández
Médico Veterinario (DVM), MSc.
PhD. Candidate
Interdisciplinary Ecology Program
School of Natural Resources and Environment
Wildlife Ecology and Conservation Department
University of Florida

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]