[R-sig-genetics] extract the sequences of the haplotypes

Emmanuel Paradis Emmanuel.Paradis at ird.fr
Fri May 6 15:44:58 CEST 2016

Hi Susana,

In fact, the output of haplotype() _are_ the sequences of the haplotypes
(= the unique sequences from your "finaldna" object). It has an
additional attribute which is a list named "index" giving the indices of
individuals belonging to each haplotype (so in your case a list with 27
vectors). So you can, for instance, write these sequences in a file:

h <- haplotype(finaldna)
write.dna(h, "h.txt")

Best,

Emmanuel