[R-sig-genetics] Genetic algorithm help

Domagoj Čulinović culinovic.domagoj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:42:33 CEST 2014

I am new in R, and i need more information and help for problem i am try
to solve.
My idea is to use genetic algorithm to analyze my datasets.
Data are stored in series for last 15 years, and there are 12 criteria
which i must include. Each of this criteria have also time variable
(last 15 years, for each year one database record).
All data are in MS SQL database.

Also i have a polygons geometry stored in MS SQL Spatial database.
Results from genetic algorithm must be shown with polygons stored in MS
SQL.
Where to start?
Who can give me some advice?

Regards,