[R-sig-genetics] R & Arlequin (little OT?)

Vojtěch Zeisek vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org
Wed Mar 20 13:34:46 CET 2013

Hello,
the point is, that Arlequin produces XML file containing all results. Results
are in form of tables. There is set of Arlequin's R scripts, which should be
able to parse this XML and produce graphics. But I'm not able to get it to
work... :-( Never mind, I asked just in case someone would have experience
with it.
All the best,
Vojtěch

--