[R-sig-genetics] Bayesian network

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 13:13:42 CEST 2009

Dear Kevin,

I am admittedly not into Bayesian networks, but in any case the 10 SNPs limitation sounds a bit surprising. However, the error you encounter is quite package-specific. I think you may want to ask your question directly to deal's maintainer, in case you would not find an answer here.

I don't know of any package that would implement Bayesian networks specifically for genetic data.

Best regards,

Thibaut.