[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch: Mean model used for armaOrder(0,0)

alexios galanos @|ex|o@ @end|ng |rom 4d@c@pe@com
Thu May 4 23:49:35 CEST 2023

In the limit they should be.

You may want to read this section:

https://bookdown.org/compfinezbook/introcompfinr/maximum-likelihood-estimation.html

If you want to impose that the mean equals the sample mean, you can set the parameter as fixed.

Alexios