[R-SIG-Finance] OT: Intraday data and close

Mike m|ke9 @end|ng |rom po@teo@n|
Tue Aug 23 21:56:23 CEST 2022

On 23 Aug 2022 Milos Cipovic <pastirs using gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/historical/

Thanks for the hint. I need intraday data for many US-traded
companies, Russel 3000 at least. So I need an API at least, an
opportunity for a complete download is even better. This is why I
gave Firstratedata a try.

Mike