[R-SIG-Finance] OT: Intraday data and close

Milos Cipovic p@@t|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 23 18:07:52 CEST 2022

Hi,

Give this one a try, I used it for my master thesis a couple of years back.
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/historical/

For a frequency less than a minute you can pick a date range. For ticks and
seconds it will give you just 1 day.