[R-SIG-Finance] Free financial data - equities, equity options and ETFs - for quantmod package (or other packages)

James Hirschorn j@me@@h|r@chorn @end|ng |rom qu@nt|t@t|ve-techno|og|e@@com
Tue Apr 9 23:15:44 CEST 2019

I have read some bad things about CQFG and their "affiliate" QuantQuote.
For example:

https://github.com/michaelsmusing/sources-for-intraday-historical-stock-data

It looks to me like AlphaVantage only has intraday stock data going back a
couple of weeks.