[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch: Initializing an AR1 model fit

Eric Berger ericjberger @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 19 18:46:08 CEST 2018

Hi Mickey,
I don't have a full answer but I have a pointer.
In the rugarch documentation there is an argument n.start ("The burn-in
sample") which could be relevant.
Check out
?arfimadistribution-methods

Best,