[R-SIG-Finance] R/Finance 2018 Registration

Brian G. Peterson bri@n @ending from br@verock@com
Fri May 18 18:37:51 CEST 2018

Adam,

This probably doesn't need to be on the R-SIG-Finance mailing list.

Just to clear things up...  The Bayesian seminar has *not* been
canceled.  I still see it in the registration system.

For schedule change assistance, please contact the UIC events team at c
baevents at uic.edu . If they can't help you, you can contact the
committee directly at committee at rinfinance.com.

For anyone else reading this email and wondering what it is about,
please consider joining us in Chicago in two weeks for R/Finance!

Register soon, prices go up on Monday:

http://www.rinfinance.com/

Regards,

Brian