[R-SIG-Finance] R/Finance 2018 Registration

Adam Ginensky @d@mno227 @ending from gm@il@com
Fri May 18 17:59:36 CEST 2018

Hi Josh,

I have a few details that I need corrected.  I signed up for the Bayesian
pre-conference course and I see that now has been cancelled and I have been
moved to another seminar.  I have no interest in attending any of the other
sessions, so I would like my money refunded.  In fact, I would also like to
change my registration so that I am attending the Friday night conference
dinner.  I don't see how I can do that either.  Please advise me on how I
can accomplish both of these.  Thanks,

Adam Ginensky