[R-SIG-Finance] Restriction test (H0: alpha1+beta1 = 1, H1:alpha1 + beta1 ≠ 1) on GARCH model in R not working

Woo-Young Kang erickwy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:15:09 CET 2018

Dear R-Sig-Finance Committee,

Hi, my name is Woo-Young Kang and I would like to ask a question regarding the "rugarch" package in R program if you don't mind.

The title is "Restriction test (H0: alpha1+beta1 = 1, H1:alpha1 + beta1 ≠ 1) on GARCH model in R not working"

which has been raised on the "Stack Exchange - Cross Validated" online questioning community which also deals with R programming issues.

However, even the well-known site administrators were not able to solve this issue.

In the end, they suggested me to ask you which I suppose to be my last resort.

The question is quite long that I am sending the link that leads you to my R programming question as below:

https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/333256/restriction-test-h0-alpha1beta1-1-h1alpha1-beta1-%e2%89%a0-1-on-garch-model-in

I would greatly appreciate if I can have your precious help on resolving this issue.

Thank you so much in advance.

Sincerely

Woo-Young Kang