[R-SIG-Finance] Simulating paths in rmgarch

alexios galanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Mar 22 21:06:36 CET 2017

library(rmgarch)
data("dji30ret")
spec<-gogarchspec(mean.model=list(model="AR"),ica = "radical")
fit=gogarchfit(spec,dji30ret[,1:5])
sim=gogarchsim(fit,n.sim = 1000,m.sim=1,startMethod = "sample",rseed = 10)

head(sim at msim$seriesSim[[1]])
str(sim at msim)

There are lots of examples and demos in the /inst/rmgarch.tests/ folder
of the source package.

Alexios