[R-SIG-Finance] Option pricing, basic question

Hong Yu hyu0401 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:38:51 CEST 2016

I remember John Hull’s book on option pricing should be helpful in finding some examples for your programming and modelling.

Some assumptions of the Black-Scholes model are known to be impractical.  “Implied volatility” is one way to handle that.  Again you can find books for theoretical discussions to improve Black-Scholes.

My suggestions do not stick to your particular questions.  But hope the above may help.

Hong Yu